Our chocolates are made fresh and without any additional preservatives. They are sensitive to heat and are perishable. We do not supply warm weather packaging at this time and as such, do not recommend shipping chocolates when the weather is above 70 degrees.
Black & Whites is not responsible for broken, unattended, lost, or stolen packages. The packages go through many facilities and temperatures that are out of our control. Once it leaves our facility, we can not ensure the integrity of the package.
- We generally ship on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to avoid any interruptions in delivery due to the weekend or holidays. Limited shipping is available on Thursday depending on the destination.
- Black & Whites does not provide warm weather packaging at this time. We do not recommend shipping chocolates in weather above 70 degrees.
- Chocolates are made and packaged when ordered. You can expect your package to ship within 3-5 days from the date of order during the non-holiday season.
- During the holiday seasons (Christmas (starting Nov 20), Valentine's Day, Easter) order early as production times will increase. You can expect your package to ship within 7-10 days from the date of order. Shipping times will also increase during the holiday seasons, especially Christmas. Those increased times are dependent on the USPS.
Here are some of our recommendations when shipping our chocolates:
- Make sure someone will be available to receive the package and that it will not be left unattended, especially outdoors.
- Consider the weather when choosing your shipping options.
- Do not ship to PO Boxes.
- Do not ship when weather is above 70 degrees.